This minor update fixes some issues and add some winter feeling to the page as we did previously with a customized logo. This time it's a bit different
The UGX-Mods team wishes everyone great winter holidays
Important highlights from this release
- Added some winter elements to the website
- Fixed issues with ckeditor (download button and links)
- Fixed some typos
- Better error reporting if the service worker fails to install
- Login popup works on board and topics now properly
All tickets for this release
Click here to expand...
(Not all changes are listed here, always check the highlights above)
- Supported Browsers / Devices
- Currently only Firefox & Chrome has been heavily test.
- Internet Explorer 11 & Edge has been partially tested.
- There was no extensive testing on mobile devices yet
- We need your feedback if something isn't working on your device
- 5xx errors
- they are still but we might have a solution for this, which we deploy and then monitor for a bit
We will listen to community feedback as usual .
The focus is now on stability and maintenance for a while. We look into performance and try to get rid of the 5xx errors (issues have been identified).
The last update for this year will introduce a new feature and some improvements to the mobile / responsive view on the forum.
More time imto the UGX Launcher and UGXPLAY will be put and hopefully some new announcement about it will be made in the upcoming weeks.
To get a complete overview of our development plans, visit https://www.ugx-mods.com/roadmap