This minor update fixes some issues and add some winter feeling to the page as we did previously with a customized logo. This time it's a bit different
The UGX-Mods team wishes everyone great winter holidays
Important highlights from this release
- Added some winter elements to the website
- Fixed issues with ckeditor (download button and links)
- Fixed some typos
- Better error reporting if the service worker fails to install
- Login popup works on board and topics now properly
All tickets for this release
(Not all changes are listed here, always check the highlights above)
- Supported Browsers / Devices
- Currently only Firefox & Chrome has been heavily test.
- Internet Explorer 11 & Edge has been partially tested.
- There was no extensive testing on mobile devices yet
- We need your feedback if something isn't working on your device
- 5xx errors
- they are still but we might have a solution for this, which we deploy and then monitor for a bit
We will listen to community feedback as usual .
The focus is now on stability and maintenance for a while. We look into performance and try to get rid of the 5xx errors (issues have been identified).
The last update for this year will introduce a new feature and some improvements to the mobile / responsive view on the forum.