This guide will explain in detail how to report a Bug or give Feedback ( criticism, suggestion, ... )
You should take a look at theif you want to know how to report an application crash ( or what exactly happens and what user data is gathered )
How to open the Community Report Window
This can be achieved by two ways.
First way would be the key combination: ALT + R
Or simply click ( if the UGX Launcher main window is open ) on the "Report Issue / Feedback" - button in the bottom left cornor.
How to sent the report
First of all, select the type ( currently BUG / Issue or Feedback )
Then simply fill in all needed information.
Please be as detailed as possible, otherwise it might take longer to reproduce / understand your issue.
What data will be gathred once you sent it:
- Your current IP Adress ( to avoid spam )
- Your forum UID and forum username ( to avoid spam and recongize you as a reporter )
- Operating System Information
- OS Name ( Like Windows 7 )
- OS Architecture ( 32bit or 64bit )
- Optional, but maybe very helpfull data ( you can decide it )
- Your CPU Name & Type ( Like Intel 7 Quad Core )
- Your RAM ( Like 16 GB RAM )
- A screenshot of the issue
- Your Anti-Virus software
- Your Firewall settings / software
Once you sent a report, you should get a confirm dialog which gives you an issue key and a link to the issue back.
Visit it frequently ( you should get an e-Mail once the ticket gets updated ) and ( as soon as registration is possible! | currently disabled! ) respond to any questions regards your issue.
Please take a look at How to work with JIRA - Forum user if you are interested and want to help development go faster.